Idli Rice – 1/2 container
Green Gram – 1/2 container
Moong Dal – 1/2 container
Onion – 1
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, peeled
Green Chillies – 4
Salt according to taste
Oil as needed
1. Drench the rice, green gram and moong dal for 4 hours, independently.
2. Empty well and consolidate them together.
3. Include onions, green chillies, ginger and blend.
4. Drudgery to a dosa player consistency and keep aside for 2 hours.
5. Heat a tawa over medium fire.
6. Spill a ladleful of the hitter and spread uniformly.
7. Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides.
8. Serve hot with sambar