Caramelized Banana Pudding Recipe
1/2 container immovably pressed light tan sugar
1/4 container spread $
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 huge ready bananas, cut
1 container granulated sugar, separated
1/3 measure generally useful flour
2 huge eggs $
2 containers milk $
4 huge eggs, divided $
2 teaspoons vanilla concentrate
48 vanilla wafers
1. Cook initial 3 fixings in a huge skillet over medium high temperature, blending always, 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly. Include bananas; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until altogether warmed. Expel from high temperature.
2. Whisk together 3/4 mug granulated sugar, next 3 fixings, and 4 egg yolks in a substantial pan. Cook over medium-low high temperature, whisking continually, 8 to 10 minutes or until a pudding-like thickness. Expel from high temperature, and blend in vanilla.
3. Partition a large portion of banana mixture, pudding, and wafers among 8 (1-glass) ramekins or ovenproof glass dishes. Layer with remaining banana mixture, pudding, and vanilla wafers.
4. Beat 4 egg whites at rapid with an electric blender until frothy. Include staying 1/4 glass granulated sugar, 1 Tbsp. at once, beating until solid tops structure and sugar breaks down (2 to 4 minutes). Spread meringue over ramekins. Place ramekins on a heating sheet.
5. Heat at 325° for 15 to 20 minutes or until meringue is brilliant. Let cool on a wire rack 30 minutes.
For the best flavor, pick firm, ready bananas with tan dots