2 tbsp olive oil
2 medium onions, hacked
8 containers chicken stock
1 lb carrots, hacked
3 lbs potatoes, diced
1/2 container ground parmesan cheddar
1/2 container overwhelming cream
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp minced new rosemary
Newly ground dark pepper
1. Over medium high temperature in a Dutch stove or substantial pot, warm the olive oil. Include onions and cook until delicate.
2. Include chicken stock, carrots, potatoes and 1 teaspoon of salt to the pot. Heat to the point of boiling and afterward stew on medium-low until potatoes and carrots are delicate.
3. At the point when vegetables are delicate, uproot the pot from high temperature. Gradually include the Parmesan cheddar, overwhelming cream, white wine vinegar and rosemary. Mix well until cheddar is softened and all fixings are completely consolidated.
4. Utilizing an inundation blender, mix everything until smooth. In the event that you don’t have a submersion blender, hold up until soup cools and afterward exchange to a standard blender.
5. Include dark pepper and extra salt to taste.
6. Spoon into soup dishes. Embellish each one presenting with a bit of crème fraîche and newly ground dark peppe