- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 small cans tuna, drained
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 pinch ground black pepper, for taste
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Beat eggs and lemon juice in a bowl
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to make a paste.
- Fold in tuna and onions until well-mixed.
- Season with black pepper.
- Shape tuna mixture into eight 1-inch-thick patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and then fry patties until golden brown, about 5 – 8 minutes per side.