This low calorie salad is extremely high in nutrients and also very tasty, packed with healthy benefits and with light natural dressing it’s a delicious and satisfying meal with no guilt.
All you need is:
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 cornichons, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 3/4 cups chickpeas
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, diced
Begin by softening the tomatoes in half cup of hot water, then puree in blender with yogurt, vinegar, chili powder and cayenne.
Place everything in a bowl and stir, along with the onions and cornichons. Toss with remaining ingredients and serve. Delicious and easy!