– 4 Eggs
– 1/4 Cup of Milk
– 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of Oil
– Salt & Pepper
– Grated Cheese (Your choice, I used Cheddar)
– Favorite Omelet fillings (Your choice, I used onions, bell peppers and diced ham)
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
– In a frying pan, cook up your favorite omelet ingredients. I chose onions, bell peppers, and diced ham.
– Grease a 6 spot muffin tin.
– Fill each muffin cup with cooked omelet ingredients.
– Top with favorite shredded cheese.
– Mix egg, milk, baking powder, oil, and salt & pepper in a bowl.
– Pour egg mixture in each muffin cup. You should fill each about 4/5 of the way to the top.
– Put in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
– Take out of oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving or storing.