2 medium pears (I used Anjou pears)
2 cups baby spinach
1/2 large cucumber
1-1/2 cups orange juice
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Slice your pears and cucumber into small chunks and throw them into your blender.
- You can peel your pears if you want, but I like the texture of these smoothies with the skin thrown in. Same goes for cucumber peels
- Add the rest of your ingredients to the blender.
- Blend on high until mixture is smooth and chunk-free.
- At this point, you should taste the smoothie to see if you want to add anything else. I personally think the pears and orange juice add just the right amount of sweetness, but if you like your smoothies sweeter, you can add sugar or honey.
- Pour, serve, and enjoy!