1 container sugar
1/2 container spread
1 huge egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 containers flour
1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon preparing powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a blender dish, cream together sugar and spread; beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Consolidate flour, cinnamon, preparing powder and salt.
3. Add to spread mixture.
4. Mix well.
5. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or till sufficiently firm to move into balls.
6. Shape mixture into little balls around 3/4-inch in breadth.
7. Come in cinnamon sugar to cover.
8. Set treats 1-inch separated on softly lubed treat sheets.
9. Heat at 350° for 10 minutes or till the edges are softly sautéed.
10. Cool marginally on skillet, then uproot to racks to cool totally