Cheddar Bacon Hamburgers with Horseradish
- 1 ½ kl. ground beef
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Slightly oil the grate and Preheat an outdoor grill for Medium to high heat.
- Mix ground beef, Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, garlic powder, salt, horseradish, and pepper in a large bowl. Beef mixture should be divided into 4 equal parts and shaped into patties.
- Grill on the preheated grill until patties are no longer pink in the center, 6 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C) for well-done.
- Serve patties hot with hamburger buns.