Bacon Egg Muffins
- cooking spray
- 7 slices bacon
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until halfway cooked, about 5 – 6 minutes.
- Blot bacon slices with paper towels and cut into small pieces.
- Mix bacon, eggs, tomatoes, green onion, and black pepper together in a bowl. Pour mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until each muffin is set in the middle, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Best served fresh from the oven.