This salad became my favorite meal, and believe me, it will become your too, it so easy to do, yet so delicious that is almost too good to be true, if this is what it takes to become vegan, well, veganism here I come!
- 100g dried wheat pasta
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 4 green beans, chopped
- 4cm piece of cucumber, diced
- 4 thinly slices white mushrooms
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 6 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 6 kalamata olives, chopped
- Handful of cashews
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp antipasto salsa
- Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper
Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
Drain thoroughly and put in a bowl.
Pour the balsamic vinegar into the pasta and stir.
Let it cool and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
Enjoy and repeat as necessary *wink wink*